Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Roasted Donut posted:

good work trying to shoe horn in an imagined injustice everyone!!!!!

i think it's time antifa expanded it's presence in the NFL, and i fully support comrade Garrett's efforts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

sponges posted:

Rudolph is a loving dumbass chud who started a fight a he couldn’t possibly win.

this is literally no different than the time Richard spencer got punched in the face, sickening to see goons cheer one and admonish the other

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Kalli posted:

Schefter with the most optimistic outlook I've ever seen:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1195384142034358272

the league continues to punish those who take a stand against racism

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

KitConstantine posted:

"Didn't" and "Couldn't" are two very different things. Garrett wound up and swung from above his head straight down at Rudolph. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVkbdSFCaU

I wouldn't want a 5lb kettlebell swung into my head that way.

I'm not saying Garrett is a monster, it was clearly impulse and he wasn't trying to kill the dude. But let's not pretend it couldn't have ended with blood on the grass.

A 5lb kettlebell is a little bit more dense than a helmet

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

HereticMIND posted:

I want players in this league to act with something that resembles sportsmanship and integrity. Apparently that’s too tall of an order to ask. The punishment that was handed out is also laughable. The rest of the season and maybe the playoffs? Really? With a $250000 USD fine? That’s the best you could do, Goodell(sp?)? Why not offer to slob his knob while you’re at it?

And quit it with these “Mason started it!” takes. I find such things irrelevant to the point at hand, which is Mason had his helmet used against him as a weapon. Excuse me for focusing on what actually matters.

Myles Garret just moved defensive line technique up by 10 years. Any forward thinking Peewee football coach will be teaching this to their kids next season. Get off your high horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

a new study bible! posted:

It's cool that players are allowed to invoke centuries of the most pure hatred imaginable by spitting slurs without any consequence.

I would suggest that black players should all refuse to play next week, but that's actually what most of the NFL fanbase would enioy, so maybe just bashing a racist bitch's head in is the appropriate response.