Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Arian Foster has joined the bad take parade

https://twitter.com/ArianFoster/status/1195215189504929797

Honestly if Garrett had ripped Rudolph's helmet off and like thrown it across the field at no one and walked away I would have called him a hero but nope

e: Jesus loving christ Arian

https://twitter.com/ArianFoster/status/1195225395173502978

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Nov 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MJeff posted:

I mean.

If Rudolph doesn't try to rip the dude's helmet off first and then doesn't run at the dude immediately after his helmet is ripped off instead, it's hard to see this playing out in a way where he gets bonked.

didn't know miz was a goon

e: also this page is making me chuckle at being called out with "no one is excusing Garrett's actions!"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ho fan posted:

this is literally no different than the time Richard spencer got punched in the face, sickening to see goons cheer one and admonish the other

on the other hand richard seymour punching big ben in the face was extremely good

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

General Dog posted:

If he tried it on Ben

a) there’s no way he’d have been able to pick him up by his face mask like that

b) the helmet would’ve harmlessly shattered like an egg shell against Ben’s skull

Seems like you've forgotten that helmets are Ben's enemy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It has been mentioned and is a defensible position but "Garrett is a POS for smashing a helmet into an unprotected head" seems to surprisingly be taking higher precedence

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lowercase t

Time to leave

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Texans finally played a real team

How did that go? :sweatdrop:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

I really thought the Texans would do better than that. They did get robbed on that PI no-call(and no-overturn!) in the 1st though. But don't think it would have altered the outcome. Just probably would have been a much closer game. Judon had probably the best game of his career today.

They lost by 34 and didn't score until garbage time, just admit the team you like is good

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: not the gdt

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

drafted after mitchell trubisky

patrick mahomes
deshaun watson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU