Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Oh cool! As with Hydrophobia I've wanted to see someone tackle this one, sadly a previous attempt had to stop due to RL stuff IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I was going to guess that the final boss is a scorpion spider, but turns out that 1. they're not very dangerous and 2. they live in Africa.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I probably won't join the chat myself, but hey, no reason not to try premieres if you want to.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Can hardly wait! I actually wasn't thinking about it until it was brought up earlier, but now I'm really wondering what the final boss of this game could be.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Wow. That was awesome. Thank you for showing us this masterpiece!

On the other hand, while up to now this game was unarguably completely accurate in its portrayal of everything, it's at this point it unfortunately turns to fantasy, as there's no way Struggs would be able to do anything after that first sting, not to mention the third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Perhaps Wade's vengeful presence found and guided the nearby Tarantula and Scorpion towards Struggs demesne and demise.