Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Beartaco posted:

Wow, this game is absurd. I have never seen or even heard of this before. Based on how this has escalated so far I can only assume the final boss is God.

I love that flip phone scene. I don't know if it's related to the main story at all but it feels so ominous how there's just this busted up phone in the middle of the desert that somehow is still operating.

To join in the bug chat, my favourite spider is the Black Widow! They're cool as hell, they don't crawl around the place, they just sit in their webs all day and night and eat bugs for you. Big ol' sweeties, just don't accidentally put your arm through their home.

Spiders are well known supporters of Castle Doctrine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

theenglishman posted:

Here's something silly I put together in about ten minutes while editing the next few episodes of the LP. Please excuse my terrible Photoshop/GIMP skills:

:bahgawd: He's goin' for the stingah!

In my head I replaced JR with the spider from the Bart becomes a fly episode (but with a hat): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Lro6-ewEk&t=62s

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

While I am curious to see how some rednecks digging for gold relates at all to our arachnid friends (or maybe there isn't any and someone just realized there needs to be something with some kind of motivation, even if its in the literal background) I wonder if there was any thought given to making an action game just with what this game has. Just spiders and lizards and snakes talking and being all threatening to each other over some flimsy rivalry.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

They are certainly making full use of the voice talents they got for this game and definitely didn't actually just get them so they could record interviews extolling the game.

I'm starting to get a feeling of what the final boss is.