Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

KittenofDoom posted:

I got bored and made a felted wool Behelit 👹

This loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

The pandemic provides.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

David D. Davidson posted:

stupid idea that came into my head today

Bearserk

Just Berserk, but now Guts is a bear.

Guts is already full bara so why not.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Guts canonically is also only in his early 20s. But you know he's being consumed too.

I also think it's OK if Miura wants to change up his style a little he's done it a few times over the course of berserk.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Well that loving sucks, props upthread to whoever said it was a new cafe. I think you were the closest.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Awesome.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Gaiserics chick appears to be branded.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

The arts really gorgeous in this chapter. Like, more so again than it has been.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

I have 1 and by chance 3 and they are beautiful.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Art was again super lovely and the translation and typesetting was great cheers lord mune et al.

Softer cartoonier Guts is growing on me.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

I think that we have a more expansive or confirmed motivation for skull Knight means we'll soon be seeing why this was all voids game all along.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

It took ten years for us all to internalise it but yes, Miura is consistent.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Paperback Writer posted:

well all that matters for me is the movies and the 2016 seasons were enough to make me a big fan and want to read my first manga. Before Covid and unemployment hit I didn’t even watch anime.

thanks Ccs for the Vinland Saga recommendation, it looks like something I’d like. I’m still an anime newb and have fallen in love with basic stuff I think so far(Berserk, AoT, Death Note, JoJo), so I appreciate it.

Berserk Jojo and vinland Saga are genuinely top tier.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

oh jesus gently caress thats not real is it

Goddamnit

Southpaugh fucked around with this message at 04:14 on May 20, 2021

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

poo poo. RIP you loving maniac.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

They're basically A4

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

TheLoneStar posted:

Mmm...Alright, I'll keep going a bit further, see how this whole gang dynamic works out.

I know, I just can't help but be frustrated. A character that spent an entire arc essentially just being the worst and a really selfish coward and she got out of this mass slaughter with a hurt finger and nothing more. Can't help but be annoyed at that.

You owe it to yourself to perservere, to eh, struggle through it because even if you find the story or characters trite you haven't seen Berserk yet.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

temple posted:

There's no age for her and Griffith states that's a few years past marrying age, implying the king wanted her for himself.

"A few years passed marrying age" in the medieval era is anywhere between 14 and 18.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

It's hardly a stretch - from soft have built their back catalogue on manga references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Him or Araki