Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

LordMune posted:

Short answer, there are currently no known plans.

Long answer, hate to be that guy but you should really read the manga if you haven't. Both because animated Berserk is deader now than it's ever been, and also because the manga is an actual masterpiece (while the best adaptations top out at "very very good").

Yeah, you really need to experience the glory of incredibly detailed two-page spreads the manga indulges in on a regular basis. There's just so much care put into them that it's hard for me to watch the CGI stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

just bob posted:

Translation mixup where the dialog swaps between the two like that time Dennis the Menace imagined Mr Wilson's petrified skull.

Edit; Have yet to draw a fight page.

It was actually his mother's skull.
:goonsay:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

KittenofDoom posted:

I got bored and made a felted wool Behelit 👹

Needs more ominous Latin yodeling

(Fake edit: that's so good!)

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The Ubik Abides

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Dagon posted:

Golden Age remake in 3-D Live Action

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Berserk-themed cruise liner

(the cruise never ends)

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
It’s Slan’s twin sister... Flan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
It was one hell of a toboggan ride

I woke up to someone actually irl texting me the news. I’m still pretty numb.

I cope with bad, awkward humor, the following I will spoiler out for those here who do not:

Perhaps the real treasure was the demons we sliced in half on the way