Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Diabetic posted:

So, while we're waiting, what's the thread's consensus that Guts will die at the end of Berserk?

In my mind he'll either die, be condemned to a fate similar to the skeleton knight, or Miura will die and you, the reader, will never find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Nvm.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

KittenofDoom posted:

I got bored and made a felted wool Behelit 👹

:stonk:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Andrigaar posted:

Oh geeze, there's been a new thread this whole time. Any word on more delays, or is the chapter still due in ~3 weeks?

Yeah, new chapter in 2-3 weeks

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

GorfZaplen posted:

Chrollo Lucifer from Hunter x Hunter, or as his official name is romanized Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

I have to imagine Togashi was just trolling when it came to this one. Though there have definitely been some questionable romanizations in Japanese Manga before.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

lezard_valeth posted:

This gif will always crack me up. There's the obvious gently caress up of Guts' design and movement, and then you have Farnese and Casca slowly sliding out of frame for no reason.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

I picked up the berserk deluxe editions and decided it was time to finally sit down and read berserk properly.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Nice that someone is in the thread reading golden age For The First time and people aren't spoiler tagging?

But seriously get through golden age quickly so you can get to one of the two best arcs. :clint:

People don't need to spoiler tag berserk discussion in this thread, as long as they have the common sense to not quote the posters reading it for the first time and spew spoilers directly at them. I think most of the people playing catchup know what to expect from the thread an not read the posts discussing future content.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

drrockso20 posted:

Always thought that would have been a good "What If?" where Guts pulls off the assassination without killing Adonis as well, like without that Guts probably doesn't have the epiphany that leads to him leaving, without him leaving this in turn results in Griffith not loving things up(literally) with Princess Charlotte, thus he and the Band of The Hawk stay in the King's good graces, and well from there the divergences probably just keep piling up

You see this post?

Julias posted:

People don't need to spoiler tag berserk discussion in this thread, as long as they have the common sense to not quote the posters reading it for the first time and spew spoilers directly at them. I think most of the people playing catchup know what to expect from the thread an not read the posts discussing future content.

Note the bolded part. I was talking about YOU :mad:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Mistakes happen, it's fine. Just be a bit more mindful in the future drrockso20.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1534023574574747648?t=L44M1r74n8EILuXBo_zOUA&s=19

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1534023887411118085?t=L44M1r74n8EILuXBo_zOUA&s=19

https://twitter.com/berserk_project/status/1534023434174627840?s=21&t=aD11A3Hm38iuIJTF46_w-A

Berserk is back

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1534962803672502299?t=ZcQXbWfQJV4C5zpFYPt_6g&s=19

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

:glomp:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Hilario Baldness posted:

Got my Beast of Darkness tattoo done

That's rad

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Chewbaccanator posted:

Doing the Lord's work (heh), genuinely appreciate your presence here in the thread, Mune.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Pyrus Malus posted:

they drew guts in the yamcha pose

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I feel like if it ever gets published it'll be as a bonus chapter in the final volume with some context for its omission provided.