Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Not Important posted:

Nope. The raws are here.

Bleach ended years ago, I thought :razz:

Thanks anyway.

...I'll draw a final chapter feel free to writes ideas. I'm being very moedere it's a happy surprise to have art complimented.

The true challenge is not writing goofy dialouge.

just bob fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Apr 22, 2020

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene
What about Griffith and Silat and those dudes who hang around Guts? I wanna draw em, too.

Murata gave major(and my favorite) supporting character Serpico a powerup where he doesn't have to draw anything but a face and a buncha squiggly lines, so I had to look up a reference.

just bob fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Apr 23, 2020

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Ending: Guts, Casca, and Rickert triple team and slice up Griffith until he reverts to his human shell. Farnese and Shierke use their newly learned healing powers to return his body to its health before his imprisonment. Void defeats SkullKnight in the battle, but is subsequently killed by Serpico. The other Godhand are similarly wiped out.

I'll use this script.

Did a few more pages gonna publish em out of order.

just bob fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Apr 25, 2020

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

ETURNA posted:

I'm wondering if GAGA will just alternate chapter releases for Duranki and Berserk? I wouldn't mind that if the scheduling was consistent, but of course that won't happen. :sigh:

Translation mixup where the dialog swaps between the two like that time Dennis the Menace imagined Mr Wilson's petrified skull.

Edit; Have yet to draw a fight page.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Literally Kermit posted:

It was actually his mother's skull.
:goonsay:

Thats freakin true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

KittenofDoom posted:

I got bored and made a felted wool Behelit 👹

It takes artistic enterprise to not make that thing look creepy and disturbing tho accurate. A+