Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Imagine if the founding fathers had misspelled the name of the country in the constitution like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Jazerus posted:

cspam in general is embarassingly day crew sometimes now that we've been denied the intoxicating rush of an election year for three years

cspam is about knowing that the mods are capricious and unruly beasts, and transcending this through posting. a probation is a blow to your posting body, not your posting soul.

that's old defeatist crap

we have persisted in exile, nay, grown and thrived for 4 years, becoming a top visited forum with numerous top threads

we have become something more than a ghetto for non-hillary d&d posters. something much more

it is time to metamorphose into something new, something beautiful

our own forum. with our own culture. our own subs. and of course, our own mods

and the same freedoms of all other posters on this site: the right to travel beyond our borders

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm the Benedict Arnold of cspam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
veto

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

RaySmuckles posted:

that's old defeatist crap

we have persisted in exile, nay, grown and thrived for 4 years, becoming a top visited forum with numerous top threads

we have become something more than a ghetto for non-hillary d&d posters. something much more

it is time to metamorphose into something new, something beautiful

our own forum. with our own culture. our own subs. and of course, our own mods

and the same freedoms of all other posters on this site: the right to travel beyond our borders

oh i'm not talking about ppj or whatever. yeah we should be an independent forum from d&d, that's been obvious for a long time. i take issue with the people who consistently push toward 'neutral' moderation by our actual home-grown authorities like our IKs. the interesting IKs get backlash, while folks like nichael (who is a very very good IK, who should be a mod) who are pretty boring in that they just enforce the rules, don't.

calibanibal, skull.gif, shengji, cumshitter, having such capricious reigns of terror that ultimately amount to nothing is part of cspam culture. part of being independent is having "cspammier" mods and IKs. it's very likely that those folks will have crack pinged and snart helged to the point that they will enforce idiosyncratic and arbitrary rules because it's funny. fighting with them is also part of the culture but like not by going into qcs and complaining about minor slights

you folks will never survive election year if 6ers ruffle your feathers because this forum is about to transform, to swell into a grotesque beast overflowing with so much activity no mod team could track it all as the election-year-only goons come out of hibernation.

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 01:02 on Nov 18, 2019

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i have no idea what's going on here

i just want to post about international issues that's not d&d or gbs

also a tribunal to track down and punish the scoundrels that killed homex

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Calibanibal posted:

I'm the Benedict Arnold of cspam

I call dibs on Freidrich von Stueben

very profane
very gay

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
calibanibal is deep state

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
We need group moderation meaning every member has an equal voice in disciplining other members.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

founding failsons

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

I volunteer to step in and moderate as a neutral peacekeeping force. It worked for the Congo.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Thump! posted:

I call dibs on Freidrich von Stueben

very profane
very gay

You're more of a Friedrich von stupid

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jaded Burnout posted:

I volunteer to step in and moderate as a neutral peacekeeping force. It worked for the Congo.

judging entirely by ur av u seem more in line with cspam modding than the jokers we keep getting thrust upon us by d&d

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jaded Burnout posted:

Those loving gorillas got owned by lasers

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

PERMANENT

POSTING

REVOLUTION

NO MODS NO MASTERS

BREAK THE CHAINS

and gently caress ops limpdicked decorum trash

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Siljmonster posted:

Those loving gorillas got owned by lasers

Yeah, but peacefully

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Thesis, antithesis, synthesis

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
didnt read, but i like the fonts. signed, paul_soccer 10

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'll make the jebsite

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

didn't read

is dumb

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

donald trump president

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
bring back two LFs and make them subforums of each other, then make everyone who posts there a mod

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Poniard posted:

donald trump president

paul_soccer10 posted:

i'll make the jebsite

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Jaded Burnout posted:

much like the DRC, cspam is a major target of the CIA

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

HerraS posted:

PERMANENT

POSTING

REVOLUTION

NO MODS NO MASTERS

BREAK THE CHAINS

and gently caress ops limpdicked decorum trash

4th International Posadist Posters agree

Postadists

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
for me to poop on

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:hmmyes:

look, just strike out everything in the document and put in "gently caress you" bing bong so simple

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the liberation of cspam can only be attained through constant low level attritional posting on other subforums. I call this doctrine "Poster's War"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i miss that crazy gently caress.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
are we independent yet and if so of what

if not, do we need more riot dogs, i got riot dogs

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

freckle posted:

plinkey is a psyop

dont listen to this person

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Really this was all a very cspam way of trying to get a homegrown cspam mod we don’t want independence from sa we want independence from d&d

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I can't believe that one of the presidents who signed the Gettysburg address was really named John Handcock

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm the cspam mod and I'm banning myself

No mods

No madters

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Eat. poo poo.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
How could the original creator not take the tiny amount of time it takes to alt text his image posts? So ableist to assume people can read cursive.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wow really takes me back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 97 days!
plinkey was ahead of his time