Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Pretty much every episode makes me mad (except the executioner for Nazis for obvious reasons), but god drat this newest one for this week is infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

To be honest I have a lot more issue with them directly reading ads for better help than I do about random gold ads because at least those are funny and don't harm people due to bad therapy.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

rotinaj posted:

You had a bad experience with betterhelp, we get it, but are you honestly trying to argue that halfassed therapy is worse than flat-out enabling gambling addiction in a mobile app?

I don't know about worse but I would say therapy that pretends to be helpful and better than other options is pretty loving bad, especially since it's not a little know issue about the company at this point. They're both taking advantage of people and I'd prefer 20 gold selling ads over them. I find the gambling ads worse overall but that's just because I also have to see them while watching wrestling and in anything that could possibly be bet on legally and it's incredibly annoying and gross. I have no strong opinions towards Robert doing the ad reads besides annoyance, though, I doubt they have any choice on what ads are given for them to read as part of iheart.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I should have expected it because it's about British aristocrats but they sure did like using the f slur to describe things at the time period talked about even more than when I was in jr. high.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm somehow related to the Lee family from back in the 1800s and let me tell you how loving annoying it is to have my dumbass family pretend he was not a complete bastard.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I know a good amount about Steve and can't wait to find out what other horrible and stupid poo poo he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I have no desire to blackpill from listening to ICHH and really hate that it's in the main feed. I still enjoy BtB more than I don't overall, though.