Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

rotinaj posted:

I really love Behind the Bastards, It Could Happen Here, and Worst Year Ever. I also listen to Even More News. I'm a fan.

I want an episode on the Semblers, Straight Inc., and D.A.R.E., because I think Robert would do the proper research to fully explore the story.

If your not already listening to knowledge fight you should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

rotinaj posted:

I don’t know if I can take that much direct Alex Jones. It’s the same reason I keep wanting to listen to QAnon Anonymous and getting turned off.

They have their wacky Wednesday episodes of various space weirdos to help even you out.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

I just want to say thanks for introducing me to Knowledge Fight I love those boys.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Robert thanks for telling Dan to do more Bill Cooper episodes of Knowledge Fight the last episode was amazing.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

I'm pumped for the Bill Cooper episode Robert mentioned is the last episode.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Mr. Fix It posted:

i def recommend mike duncan's Revolutions podcast on the south american wars of independence against spain if you want to go deeper on the rest of that story. it's series 5. also i gotta admit i much prefer mike's pronunciation of caudillo to robert's.

Agreed although Mike is also famous for pronouncing words wrong.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Testekill posted:

Double posting but this week should be a woozy because it's all about how the John Birch Society shaped the modern far right.

And Dan and Jordan from knowledge fight are on so that shot it straight to the top of my list.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Robert is an imperialist?

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Can we get to the real reason Robert is a bastard, that he only released the first chapter of his book and I really want the rest of it.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

rotinaj posted:

I give you and the hosts of Knowledge Fight a lot of credit for doing so but I cannot listen to Alex Jones for more than a few minutes before I start getting too angry to be constructive, and I am working on going into a fugue state of mental languishing, anger is counterproductive

Just bark like JorDan does it seems to work for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

GunFondler42069 posted:

I wanted to let folks in this thread know a couple pieces of exciting news:

My novel is starting to roll out this week. We'll be dropping 3 chapters per week for the rest of the summer. Text of the chapters will be available online, and updated weekly in epub form as well. Eventually the entire book will be available free as an epub.

I'm also happy to announce that I've signed a publishing deal with AK press, and a hard copy of my novel will be available for sale sometime next year.

Neato!