Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
"Jack has a new pisshole behind his balls"

Jesus loving christ :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
This loving guy :eyepop:

Another fantastic double episode.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
BTB is on a run. Another fantastic double episode and I really liked the guest for this one.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
All I get here in Germany is Robert telling me over and over and over and over how he tried to watch Parks and Rec. Give me more adds!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I loved these two episodes, Paul was such a great guest. I listen to CBB and Threedom a lot so having him on BTB was a real weird crossover event for me :D I hope he'll be back in the future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

"Somewhere off the coast of Thailand sits the picture perfect island of Kotow. 'It's almost is if you imagined or drew a picture of the perfect island.' ..."
:shepicide:

And they always tease us with with ads for gold sellers and the Calirofornia Highway Patrol but all I get are lovely true crime podcasts :<