Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I knew a little about Steven Segal and why he’s had beforehand but I wasn’t expecting the depths that episode would go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I don’t know what it was with that movie about him, but it got several people around me who would normally hate him to think he was someone who should be vindicated by history.

Also it has the worst fake baby.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Knicks joke this episode made me want more Sports Bastards, but that is a lot of personal preference.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/why_sophie_why/status/1225303048878096390?s=21

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Where I live I’ll get so many audio Bloomberg ads I really don’t mind anything else at this point

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I can never explain Scientology to other people because they never believe me even about the basic stuff.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I didn't know anything about the Freebirth movement so my eyes were just growing in horror as this episode went on.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Is there anyone Oprah pushed on her show that didn’t turn out to be a bastard?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Is there one or two defined reasons why hats kind of went out of style, because any old media everyone has a hat and now it seems you really need the right head type to pull it off.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/iwriteok/status/1366504292203581452?s=21

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

One of the most personally shocking moments of my life was when I showed someone a Federalist article about how someone who died in a mass shooting in a church had an advantage because they would go to heaven quicker and they sincerely believed it and got upset that someone would think that wasn't the case, so any time one of the Federalist owners or writers make some kind of embarrassing thing it's extra funny to me in a way.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Michael Jordan story I always heard was his year off Basketball to play baseball was a stealth ban because of his gambling.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Athletes who were great at the sports but were secretly huge bastards or worse is a gold mine for material.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I’m glad Dr. Phil is on the list eventually, based on what he supposedly was taught he seems to be wildly awful at actually helping people and seems to just want to publicly shame them for ratings at best.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

As someone from Ohio Robert needs to be meaner to Ohio

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

A Duggar episode could be good, a lot of people likely only know them as the wacky family with a lot of kids and not the nightmare they actually are.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It was a few weeks ago but the Dr. Phil episode was really good! I knew he was a bastard in a few ways, but I did not know a lot of the earlier stuff.

It helps compliment the episode but I liked the videos Big Joel did on Dr. Phil, where he shows someone who needs professional help but instead is put on a stage and humiliated by Dr. Phil, who just seems like he wants to put them down so the audience can cheer for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsiFsVaKSAw

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Dr. Phil episode was really good. I always thought it was just a really flawed idea from the start to have "Therapy" be you in front of a live audience getting shamed by Dr. Phil.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I get podcast ads, and two healthcare networks in my area with increasingly competitive ads towards each other.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I did get a behind the bastards podcast ad once, it was a little weird

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It looks like Seanbaby is the guest too, and he just covered Vince’s weird bodybuilding Pay Per View event

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://soundcloud.com/1900hotdog/dogg-zzone-9000-episode-120-world-bodybuilding-federation-1-with-dan-mcquade

Seanbaby’s episode about one of his bad business decisions if you want an early Vince preview

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

A few of those are covered with the Lotax part alone

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/elleinad___xo/status/1658609663154307073?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I got almost nothing but the same ad of Robert telling me to watch the new Justified series this episode

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Mine had Robert and Cody sync, but Katy sounded like she was someone talking about another topic the next table over

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Jason’s currently doing a podcast with Seanbaby and Robert Brockway about the Bigfoot hunting reality show Mountain Men called Bigfeet, and he’s good on that, granted it’s a much less serious topic that’s more open for jokes.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Seanbaby could improv another 12 hours of wrestling talk no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Yeah I think the entire cast of that 70’s show openly supported Hyde’s actor when he was sent to jail for rape