Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

I don’t understand what this does better than any other missile

No explosion so it only rips the poo poo out of the target and its immediate entourage instead of the whole wedding/unlucky onlookers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Wanderer posted:

I listened to Evans guesting on Michael Moore's podcast this afternoon. Lot of people in that episode's comments section arguing that Bellingcat is a CIA front.

Bellingcat (and Brown Moses in particular) do a lot of Ukraine and Syria investigations that ruffle the "principled anti-imperialists" like Max Blumenthal, John Dolan and others in that section of the lefty Internet

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

get well soon robert!

https://twitter.com/hungrybowtie/status/1297407153628540928

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

You guys I’m lmao u guys

a tale of two talias

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

teen witch posted:

“Oh it’s Thursday! Wonder what the latest episode do Worst Year Ever will be! Maybe on that weird rear end anime re-“

[Sigh]

Cody always sounds extremely drunk and tired on WYE, from his reaction to that loving "cartoon" trailer I almost expected him to go berserk

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

oh no
https://twitter.com/Aquatix5/status/1465531450250432516

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Hopefully they touch on how he almost got sliced by a japanese policeman, a great what if historical moment

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

The imagery of Alexander III wearing KISS platform boots to store a booze flask is wonderful

Robert straight up refusing to pronounce "Kshesinskaya" made me chuckle

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Should go into vault until the phylactery breaks and the bastard goes home

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

there are few episodes yet to go :getin:

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Hraathgar posted:

I've been listening to these episodes and are were sure that Kissinger isn't a lich? My suspicions were raised in the first episode when it was revealed that the dude read books weird. Seems like a wizard to me. We just gotta figure out where his phylactery is.

Future episode subjects (most likely!) Clarence Thomas, Queen Elizabeth and Vladimir Zhirinovsky are all in the curious condition so

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

kstruecrimeaddicted via Apple Podcasts

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

If Scott Adams had sense (and wasnt a boring nerd) he'd have replied with a cum edit

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Robert keeps replying to Jordan Peterson on twitter with a secret ccp cum milking factory photo and i hope it never ends

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Personally bringing money to cops to close to the Jimmy Snuka case is probably the worst thing he has done

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Testekill posted:

I am not shocked, Vince is actually a monster that is up there with the worst people in history.

World is lucky that Vince has been stuck in the industry of men slapping men and not like, resource extraction in Africa.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Remulak posted:

gently caress, if Robert gets much richer he’ll need to be a subject of his own show.

Or maybe pay his guests?

Knives budget just got a bit higher!

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1760538272810361324

the iheart ads are unbearable but they keep Robert and his buds employed and boost cool podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Zugzwang posted:

He had a rare kind of it (neuroendocrine tumor) that's generally much more treatable than the most common type (adenocarcinoma). But he decided, effectively, not to treat it. :thunk:

Obviously it's impossible to say for sure what would've happened if he'd taken a wiser course of action. But still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAIWplFWUw