Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
Oh wow, I'm surprised this thread is so young(literally googled 'Something awful behind the bastards' to try and find a thread lol). I know there's quite a few listeners on SA because recent topics of the podcast happen to be subtly brought up in threads I follow from time to time haha. Curious what Robert's banned post is.

Also, I second listening to "History of Rome". Great history podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong

AFewBricksShy posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3532486
History podcast thread. The first podcast brought up is actually Hardcore History.

His podcast was discussed pretty often in the history podcast but someone finally made a thread for it specifically.

That makes sense. Thanks for the link. It's tough finding relevant poo poo on this website sometimes haha.

Pretty sure Billy Wayne is my favorite guest. His bleach La Croix idea :discourse: Love Anna as well. Jamie and Cody are fun cuz you can tell how good friends they are with Robert, but they also guest a bit too often.

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong

GunFondler42069 posted:

Dave and I are talking about it, so far it's been difficult to make our schedules work. My dream is to do the gigantic Kissinger series with him, but asking someone to sit for like 4 episodes is quite a request and there's really no way to do KissA qinger with less.

I am woefully uninformed about Kissinger, and this would be a fantastic way to learn.

Quick shout-out to SA and BTB for making me leftist as hell. Also a shout-out to the episode where Robert got Billy Wayne a survival knife. Made me realize the perfect Christmas gift for my boyfriend (though I went with a Ka-bar).

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
Hell yeah. Happy birthday 🥳

Edit: And thanks for starting this thread =)

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
Lol, I vaguely knew someone who hit on his dead friend's pregnant girlfriend at said dead friend's funeral.