Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Bust Rodd posted:

I don’t understand what this does better than any other missile

it has blades, bust rodd

it has blades

ed: and lasers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

with blades and lasers you can do anything your heart desires

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

People who think podcasts are praxis are idiots, just like people who think posting is praxis are idiots.

Lenin's whole career until 1917 was really just shitposting, I wouldn't underestimate it

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

you missed and killed Albright

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

teen witch posted:

Ok but Muppet Christmas Carol has the best line on this miserable planet. “Tiny Tim, who did *not* die” is something I say to myself after I do the most mildly arduous task.

that's actually in the book, emphasis and all

quote:

Scrooge was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to Tiny Tim, who did not die, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as the good old city knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

The audience the show had in 2020 wouldn't get butthurt about him unfairly maligning an ex-Nazi and his friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Annath posted:

Yeah, people not actually being informed about the nuance of a situation and making immediate and permanent judgements of others based on incomplete information was common then and only more common now.

I just find it disappointing that someone who made bad choices in the past, but who has owned them and tried to move forward without covering them up is still having those choices thrown in his face without the accompanying redemption being included.

There are bad choices, and then there is being a Nazi