Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Owlkill posted:

…Sofiya Alexandra makes it pretty unlistenable, she seems to just keep talking over Robert and repeating her own jokes without really engaging with the topic much.
Hard disagree, it seemed like she as relieved by the lack of dead babies as was on fire comedically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Hella lol at the text and title.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I haven’t been able to listen to this show lately, as much as I adore it.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

rotinaj posted:

9/10 of the ads on behind the bastards for me are just for betterhelp online therapy

Same.
What do ad networks know about us?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
If you saw the glowing tribute to the early 80’s that was The Americans there are some ‘fun’ EST appearances.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I get constant ads for an exorcism podcast, featuring a priest that does exorcisms and scary audio of the possessed. This is not a joke.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Poldarn posted:

That's p. good fanart.

I’ve never seen a picture of Sophie but I recognized her.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
gently caress, if Robert gets much richer he’ll need to be a subject of his own show.

Or maybe pay his guests?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I love it when corporations are dumb.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I’m enjoying the hell out of this, but for me the most interesting thing about pro wrestling is that it’s just about the only live theater left. Even musicals are barely a draw and serious theater is an afterthought.

For most of history live entertainment was common and everywhere, now it’s limited to sports, a few musicians and comics, and wraslin’.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
The human trafficking thing upsets me on a visceral level, because the US LOVES human trafficking, even sex trafficking, to the US and, like raping slavers that worry about white women worry about people like them being trafficked.

Woman from China or SE Asia are trafficked to the US in huge numbers to fill out what are wink, wink, called Asian Massage Parlors, or AMPs if you spend too much time poking not-especially dark places in the internet. I’ve been told there are similar stories for women originating in in Central America, but have no desire to learn more.

Somebody, I think here, pointed out a long time ago that you could make a realistic version of Taken starring Jackie Chan going to the US to save his daughter.

It’s projection it’s always projection.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

swickles posted:

The only thing I really remember was them bleeping put his specific birthday, even though he has said multiple times the year he graduated high school, which pretty firmly gives his age.
That’s identity theft protection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

FlamingLiberal posted:

I mean we’re talking about a guy who thought he could outsmart cancer
With fruit. Turns out cancer is resistant to his bullshit.

Zugzwang posted:

he decided, effectively, not to treat it. :thunk:
Thank loving God.