Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Reposting this cause the old one closed right after.

quote:

"I don't want Tua to die behind the dolphins o-line"

*Monkey paw curls up*

Also, I did actually tear my hamstring yesterday so I guess roll tide in solidarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

I warned you all about James Coley.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

KKKLIP ART posted:

Y’all also warned us Cager has bricks for hands when instead he has sticky tape hands and glass shoulders

to be fair, he did have bricks for hands, but maybe that was just dugans not teaching catching because a lot of our WRs have gotten rid of the drops.

From last year:

quote:

Per Herald correspondent Daniel Gould, UM finished with an absurd 40 dropped passes this season. Here’s how it broke down: Lawrence Cager with nine, Jeff Thomas (who left the program) with seven, Darrell Langham and Dee Wiggins with five apiece, Brevin Jordan and Mike Harley Jr. with four apiece, Brian Hightower and Evidence Njoku with two apiece and Travis Homer and Will Mallory with one each.

He had 21 receptions and 9 drops last year.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Someone pointed out to me a consequence of the potential change to allow athletes to get sponsorships.

every miami player can now be sponsored by bangbros. This is the good place.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Yates posted:

How bad you gotta be to lose to Georgia Tech? Come on man.

rude