Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Until OSU loses to some random team and be truly tested can we really know how good they are, and in kind judge Day as a coach? I think not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think they'll be able to keep it up.

Brian Hartline has turned out to be an insanely good recruiter. I was skeptical about him being full time at first, but he's been an absolute stud so far. He's bringing in some really good guys and the WRs look light years ahead of where they used to be.

That's another amazing part of Meyer keeping Zach Smith on for so long. He was covering for a wife-beating pos who wasn't even good at his job! So dumb.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

MourningView posted:

I guess I'm not sure how losing to Georgia by one score is evidence that A&M is a terrible football team? They seem fine, all of their losses are going to be to like top 15 teams, and all but Auburn will probably be teams in the playoff or NY6. They had an insane schedule between the SEC west, a crossover game with UGA, and the Clemson game. They're gonna beat the dogshit out of some poor Big Ten team in the gator bowl or whatever

I think it's exacerbated by the guaranteed $75 million jimbo contract. And TaM is basically the Iowa of the SEC. Take them lightly at your own expense.

They should be forced to play every bowl game to evaluate the B1G vs SEC supremacy bowl.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

kittenmittons posted:

Seriously though, comparing the Texas A&m program to Iowa and Michigan State might be the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile.

Ya, your right. Iowa consistently wins more than TA&M.