Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Jake Camarda had 558 yards of punting yesterday. Go Dawgs! First downs are for snowflake Millennials.

KKKLIP ART posted:

So I really don’t know what’s going to happen against LSU because their run D looks porous but we seem to have forgotten how to run.

Best-case scenario is the OU/UGA Rose Bowl redux, where Kirby begrudgingly throws his hands up and says "fine, I guess we'll try to score every drive." Worst-case scenario is that we try to play ball control and field possession and look up and we're down 28-0 in the second quarter.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Nov 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Love to have the best rb stable in the country, a breakout wr, a decent enough qb and still punt 11 times

On paper, the only weakness UGA's offense should have is that the 5-star stud WRs are mostly young. And that's it. Everything else is good or awesome. And yet, UGA's offensive "output" against P5 teams this season:

30, 23, 36 17, 21, 24, 27, 21. (And somehow, four of those are multi-score wins!)

e: More nonsense. UGA had 14 drives yesterday. 10 of them went for less than 10 yards. One went for 16 yards. The other three...ended in relatively easy TDs. Those three scoring drives accounted for 230 yards. Georgia had 250 yards total. What in the hell is James Coley doing. How is he doing it. I'm so confused.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Nov 17, 2019

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I was, like, the one guy on DawgSports who ever defended Bobo, so I feel sorrowfully vindicated by what's followed. Schotty, Chaney, Coley. Mama mia. (Although Chaney throwing his hands up and just running outside zone every play with Chubb/Michel in 2017 worked OK.)

Bobo had his poo poo moments, but he put points on the board when he had the talent. 2014 UGA was awesome with Hutson Mason at QB, and 2013 UGA was going to be the school's best offense ever before everyone tore an ACL. People on DS would bring up individual bad calls from random games for years, but I mean...how many good calls did Coley have in the Auburn game? Two, total?

LeeMajors posted:

Mediocre offenses have won titles. 2002 Ohio State. 2006 Florida. It isn’t unprecedented by any means.

In fact, Herbstreit compared UGA favorably to that tOSU team a couple days ago. Thing is, though, I hated that team. Every week, a 13-7 win over a 7-5 team. Enough to make me root for the U, even. And now that it's my team doing this schtick, I....still hate it.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Nov 20, 2019

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LOL Arkansas QB goes out of bounds 3 yards in front of the line to gain on 3rd down for no good reason