Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
That was a close throw for basically not being set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Zyla posted:

still a good call on a penalty but i dont think it deserves fine is all im sayin

Ok that’s fair.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Well that game was a tractor pull.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Looked like it was going to be helmet to chest when he went for the hit and the eagles receiver dipped his head as he was bobbling the ball, but it's all good.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kalli posted:

That was a slobberknocker, and yeah, should've been a lateral fest, you'd at least have a prayer at that.

i dont understand why they dont do those intentionally short but with blockers play the chiefs did that one time against the cowboys

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

THRILLING NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE ACTION

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Well that game was a tractor pull.

I only started watching after the first quarter so it was like a repeat of the Super Bowl.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fishing with the fam posted:

Lateral madness is better anyway.

It always gets made fun of but it's the best and funniest way to end a game when you have no chance.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Stressful one, gg

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Pats defense played really really well after that first quarter.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Congrats Winnipeg! :cheers:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

How do 5 OL fail to stop 3 rushers

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

You know it's bad when the first person trying to comfort you is someone from the other team

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kalli posted:

Looked like it was going to be helmet to chest when he went for the hit and the eagles receiver dipped his head as he was bobbling the ball, but it's all good.

the defender also turned his head left and down and contacted with the shoulder

but he still hit him high because the eagles reciever went low

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Zyla posted:

i dont understand why they dont do those intentionally short but with blockers play the chiefs did that one time against the cowboys

Either way it's a tiny chance of success, but yeah, I much prefer trying to get a scat back or receiver behind 3 linemen and seeing if they can make some magic happen.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yep. They basically allowed 1 drive all game

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yeah, the defense might be semi-real despite my bitching, not that the Eagles were 100% healthy or anything.

Offense was hamstrung as much by baffling play calls as it was by the backup LT being absolute rear end, but ehhh whatever.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kalli posted:

Either way it's a tiny chance of success, but yeah, I much prefer trying to get a scat back or receiver behind 3 linemen and seeing if they can make some magic happen.

it was just such a cool play and i cant believe it hasnt been replicated or attempted

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

it was just such a cool play and i cant believe it hasnt been replicated or attempted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9prErUe0qQ

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

piss

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

To be fair very few teams have Tyreek Hill and a decently large tight end in Kelce who can get out in front of him with a couple of other receivers if we're talking that one Chiefs play.

I don't think that play will ever work again really.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

whats dez bryant up to, even if he has to hop on one foot he'd probably convert more third downs than aghalor

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tho i guess having someone as fast and as able to make 4 guys miss as hill is important

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Watching it again Sammy Watkins was the most important blocker which is funny.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

get ready for a thrilling repeat of this game in thirty minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Real good play.

Or at least try a hook and ladder! Who cares, it's the end of the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjy_lcdeVI

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Real good play.

Or at least try a hook and ladder! Who cares, it's the end of the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjy_lcdeVI

Hook and lateral + other laterals is my end of game play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

Hook and lateral + other laterals is my end of game play.

Hook and ladder with laterals and other delay tactics for your 5 hosses to finally amble down the field and run over all those tiny DB's!