Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

Go COWBOYSSSSSS!

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

my heats broken and my fingers are stiff sticky!! Let's go Cowboys.

Same, but

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wellllllllll gently caress

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lions... bitch?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Toaster Beef posted:

cowboys plz lose because the eagles are deffo a few hours away from getting steamrolled

We're on our way!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Take a knee you dumb poo poo.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas got a good almost sack at least.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

Were the only dall fans in here today i think

That dude with the Garrett avatar is usually around somewhere.

Also, Cooooooooooooooper. If we pretend our first possession didn't happen we're having an OK game :downs:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas : Redzone :: Lions : Bitch

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lions bitch status: slightly reduced.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Goats are super cute and actually make cool pets, like dogs that will mow your lawn for you.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas, FirstDownBitch!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

I like that people are going to start breaking out those sidearm throws now.

:wink:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mission Accomplished :hfive:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:flag:, refs weren't paying attention.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lions Bitch! status increasing :kingsley:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

It's going to take years still for me to ever develop confidence in a Ravens offense. Bear with me folks.

https://twitter.com/DennisFarrell/status/857268898508541955

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Strong Thick QBs :heysexy:

GAAAAAALOOOOOOOOPPPP that was a hell of a catch.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Elliott :killdozer: engaged!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lions shook.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This is the weirdest onside kick...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cowboys bitch!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Was about to post making fun of the Lions, got Lions bitch!'d instead :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Detroit: game of the running QBs.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Codependent Poster posted:

God Asked Me for Nudes

I blessed you with my unconditional love please respond

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Can I ratio this trash rear end Buffalo wild wings commercial?

I used to hang out at a B dubs like 15 years ago, wings were trash then too.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

surf rock posted:

I can't watch the Lions game. Do they actually look like they'll pull off the upset?

Lead has changed like 4 times, still a 6 pt game. Knowing my 'boys it's definitely possible.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
TIL the army saved football.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cooooooooooooooooooper.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Dak makes some ridiculous throws that he should probably not attempt.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Detroit game got angry, like 5 injuries in 3 plays.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lions bitch! still in effect.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
'boys dropping like flies :rip:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dak at :420: one yards on the day.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lions bitch! intensifies...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
K even as a Dallas fan that was DPI.