Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Jamesman posted:

I've been dealing with a lot of stuff going on lately, so recordings have been a luxury. Sorry things have taken such a long break, and I do not know how frequently I will be able to update moving forward, but we're pushing through.

Can't believe Corona Virus is what finally killed Skateboarding :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Rooting for you, JamesplaysgamesMan :unsmith:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I shoulden't have looked up that gap that was censored. JESUS CHRIST Neversoft!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I've been subscribed :)

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

It's even more relevant with the remakes of 1 and 2 being a thing now so that you can go back and very easily compare how much the series has changed from pure skateboarding to Jackassery that has some skateboarding as a part of it.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

1. Since you have started this LP i have managed to acquire the N64 version of TH1 and played that again and reveled in nostalgia for a bit. Best 3 bucks i ever spent!

2. You tease us with Shrek all LP and then you give us COD soldier? Shame shame :colbert: although it is funny to see it be a regular rear end soldier dude when nowadays there are so many actual characters in the Call of Duty Series to choose from.

3. You are a good skatesmen! I liked how you trashed focus mode at first as something not really necessary if you are skilled enough and by the end even as skilled as you are you were still using it for certain things :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Robo Wizard can now rest in piece, his work done