Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

C00NS said he was open to expanding the supreme court he's a leftist now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

bus hustler posted:

Expand the bench so he can vote for more evangelist exceptionalists.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bus hustler posted:

he also said amy is qualified

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

bus hustler posted:

have you seen the markets, delaware LLC needs to diversify its politician portfolio

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
we need to take over Delaware’s government so we can vote to make it part of the new DC state.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

we need to take over Delaware’s government so we can vote to make it part of the new DC state.

please take us

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Nichael posted:

he also said amy is qualified

i'm qualified to be a supreme court justice

there's literally no specification for requirements in the constitution because the founding fathers covered all the bases and the constitution is fine thank you

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Delaware still does not exist, but here are some cool retro shirts for their college

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/vintage-university-delaware-apparel-store?rsc=175105

Pillow Face
Jun 22, 2004

Spreading the Nite Crew cancer one volunteer shift at a time.

nichael and friends will be streaming on https://twitch.tv/cspamofficial later if y'all wanna watch

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Tuning in, is very :comfysamus:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

eagerly awaiting to see how the joe biden presidency takes delaware's reputation soaring to new heights

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Midinah won :unsmith:

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

skaboomizzy posted:

Delaware still does not exist, but here are some cool retro shirts for their college

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/vintage-university-delaware-apparel-store?rsc=175105

I've been looking for retro designs like this forever!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

She is going to be a national left leader within ten years or less.

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

WFP backed Warren because she apparently was much easier to work with than Bernie. They make dumb mistakes but!

They said that I and Bernie supporters like me were agents of racist white terror against minorities and punching people from the left

So you're cool with that, yeah? That's what you're about? That's your deal now?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

They said that I and Bernie supporters like me were agents of racist white terror against minorities and punching people from the left

So you're cool with that, yeah? That's what you're about? That's your deal now?
No, I am not cool with that. I think their national leadership was bad but I get the rationale at least on paper.

I voted for Bernie and volunteered for him in both cycles. He was by far the best option and I have been at the receiving end of the attacks on his base.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

WFP endorsed warren because their endorsement vote was a hilariously undemocratic exercise where the votes of membership and the board of directors each counted for half, and "board of directors of the working families party" is the exact demographic that warren's "you can call yourself a progressive but also you won't be shunned by centrists and republicans" was laser-targeted to

there's also the total coincidence that warren's daughter was on the board of the think tank Demos which happened to give a big chunk of money to WFP shortly before the endorsement

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

WFP endorsed warren because their endorsement vote was a hilariously undemocratic exercise where the votes of membership and the board of directors each counted for half, and "board of directors of the working families party" is the exact demographic that warren's "you can call yourself a progressive but also you won't be shunned by centrists and republicans" was laser-targeted to

there's also the total coincidence that warren's daughter was on the board of the think tank Demos which happened to give a big chunk of money to WFP shortly before the endorsement

It was shady. I am sympathetic to local examples of the WFP because they have been supportive of people around here, but I am not defending any of their behavior during the 2020 Presidential.

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pretty loving pathetic, Nichael. You know what you are, now. It's pretty transparent to us, too. Go chase that lanyard, it's just ahead of you. At the end of that stick! Go, scamper off on your little piggy hooves. Are you running towards it, or away from something else? Maybe both!

Maybe you'll meet Chelsea Clinton at a rubber chicken on a plate high dollar event you're given the honor of arranging the place settings at.

God drat that was quick, the candidate's post election body wasn't even cold. loving lol. drat.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pretty loving pathetic, Nichael. You know what you are, now. It's pretty transparent to us, too. Go chase that lanyard, it's just ahead of you. At the end of that stick! Go, scamper off on your little piggy hooves. Are you running towards it, or away from something else? Maybe both!

Maybe you'll meet Chelsea Clinton at a rubber chicken on a plate high dollar event you're given the honor of arranging the place settings at.

God drat that was quick, the candidate's post election body wasn't even cold. loving lol. drat.

what are you talking about lol

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

It's like Taintrunner run through a Sorkin filter.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

taintrunner, afaik, likes me though :confused:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

taintrunner, afaik, likes me though :confused:

Yeah, but this is Taintsorkin.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Yeah, but this is Taintsorkin.

it is a force too powerful for mere mortals

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So tell us about the attacks you've suddenly remembered facing at the hands of Bernie supporters?

Are you paid by wfp yet? Do you expect to be? Do you hope to be?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

So tell us about the attacks you've suddenly remembered facing at the hands of Bernie supporters?

Are you paid by wfp yet? Do you expect to be? Do you hope to be?

My friend is being stalked, likely by a pro-Coons establishment person, and the graffiti on his car included what was basically a homophobic remark that mentioned me.

No. No. I'd like a job in leftist politics, yes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I think I misread your post because it was so stupid. I'm agreeing with you that Bernie people didn't attack anyone, WFP national was dumb for saying that, and in contrast, Bernie supporters such as myself and my friend are often treated very poorly.

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh, I thought you said attacks *by* his base. My bad.

WFP is loving wack. Complete trash.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oh, I thought you said attacks *by* his base. My bad.

WFP is loving wack. Complete trash.

My experiences with them in this region have made me have a more positive view on them for local stuff. I don't think that's a particularly controversial thing to say. For the nth time, I do not like how they handled the POTUS election, and I wish they had shown more unity behind the stronger candidate so we didn't have President-elect Other Rapist.

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But I thought Bernie was difficult to work with

So what's your take, dude

I've been reading your posts since the election and I'm highly loving skeptical. I donated off your Twitter posts and then just found you here to my surprise.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
this is the most exciting content this thread has had in months

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

But I thought Bernie was difficult to work with

So what's your take, dude

I've been reading your posts since the election and I'm highly loving skeptical. I donated off your Twitter posts and then just found you here to my surprise.

he was. he was the better candidate though.

A big flaming stink posted:

this is the most exciting content this thread has had in months
if you give it like 2 to 3 months, I think I can gin up some more delaware drama for everyone. give me time.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

as president biden has promised to make jakes wayback suck even more

hell even order the original restaurant in newark demolished to prevent all hope of it getting better

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Regardless of the outcomes of the past two cycles, I remain pretty convinced by what I've seen that the establishment in this state is not particularly competent. A true ground up approach could likely take massive chunks of power from them. Madinah being elected is proof of that.

Ultimately, this is a small state, with massive economic disparities, and an outsized effect on American laws and politics. There's a lot of room here to help people, and it's a good place for the left to take over, if only for the symbolism of taking Biden's home state from him.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

as president biden has promised to make jakes wayback suck even more

hell even order the original restaurant in newark demolished to prevent all hope of it getting better
When will the President-elect bring back Funscape?

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Nichael posted:

if you give it like 2 to 3 months, I think I can gin up some more delaware drama for everyone. give me time.

:f5:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

let's take over dover

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

let's take over dover

ehouver dehouver

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
the desolation of delmar is nigh

the flag of rebellion will fly above the wawa, and with it our hopes and dreams

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Malleum posted:

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Nichael posted:

Regardless of the outcomes of the past two cycles, I remain pretty convinced by what I've seen that the establishment in this state is not particularly competent. A true ground up approach could likely take massive chunks of power from them. Madinah being elected is proof of that.

Ultimately, this is a small state, with massive economic disparities, and an outsized effect on American laws and politics. There's a lot of room here to help people, and it's a good place for the left to take over, if only for the symbolism of taking Biden's home state from him.

When will the President-elect bring back Funscape?
Funscape? drat you brought back some memories of what arcades in this country could have been. At least from the perspective of the late 90's. Now it's just the lovely basement of a Talleyville chain movie theater.

Malleum posted:

:yeah: