Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I was just going to download a bunch of 40k mods. You've beat me to them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Try not to triple post, my dude. But yeah I caught that too. Im curious how you're going to weave this together.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:munch: I am entertained by this. It's very well done.

FairGame posted:

I have never played Warhammer. I have played a lot of XCOM and XCOM2.

Can you please explain what gameplay mods are in place and what they're doing?

Examples: the cone-shaped spray the Templar got. His apparently ability to melee several times in the same turn (unless that was you just getting liberal with the screenshots for narrative purposes). Everyone having more HP than they ordinarily would on Gatecrasher.

Looks to me like the double-health mod that makes firefights longer but also balances out some overpowered mod weapons.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Veloxyll posted:

The Emperor Protects.

Are you accepting volunteers from the audience, or do you have characters in mind?

I can't believe I didn't ask this first.

Shame. Shame!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Exposition in storytelling would be awesome if you want to write it out, since xcom nerds need to learn too.

Character idea: Rock Hardslab - Brooklyn native who is tough as nail except around Losy. Terrified of them.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Be honest. How many Alpha Legion infiltrators are people submitting?

Who?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Well RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I totally understand, man