Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
The end of Vindman's statement was some powerful stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

refleks posted:

What's the catch with these questions?

"These so-called 'experts' on Ukraine don't seem to know poo poo about all these completely real facts" maybe?

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

oxsnard posted:

wait, didn't Volker send a TEXT urging them to investigate Biden

Yeah Volker saying he was not involved in pushing for the investigation is a lie right?

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Morrison looking extremely uncomfortable up there.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Counsel laying out the case that Zelensky was prepared to move forward and his announcement of investigations was imminent.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Beekeeping and You posted:

Lmao I forgot washington post was also streaming this over twitch

almost tempted to go look at that chat. torn between "gamers are chud idiots" and "everyone under 50 years old hates trump"

I've watched it in my office over the last few days (have to miss today for a seminar unfortunately) and the chat in general is not too bad. I think most of the chuds are on YouTube streams.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

I want nothing

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

Why don't the democrats hammer more about aid was held up and released only after the whistle blower was public.

This will probably be brought up a lot with the witnesses from OMB.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

idiotsavant posted:

Is anyone listening to this stuff from Castor? I'm not sure how doubling down on conspiracy theories and "well Hunter Biden SHOULD have been investigated!" are supposed to be convincing arguments. Then again this process has basically been Republicans inventing their position whole cloth.

Probably not. It's baffling that they chose to move forward with him as their testifying counsel considering his performance weeks ago. This is extremely boring coupled with the testimony occuring during lunch hour for the east coast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i feel like biden would actually get mad and probably say some good poo poo. then he would end on a highish note.

10 years ago he probably could have pulled this off, but not today. His stammering and forgetting facts is really bad lately and the primary has shown that he does not react well AT ALL when called out on anything. It would not be a repeat of Clinton's benghazi marathon.