Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Read my lips: No Majority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Holy poo poo did anyone Miranda Trump because if not this investigation is hosed

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Piss flaps coaliton: I want Nothing

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

u brexit ukip it posted:

If the Dems ever get the Presidency + House + Senate they should immediately move to grant statehood to Puerto Rico and to give DC Senate voting rights. Instant +4 Dem senators right there. Keep adding new leftist states as needed :v:

Did yo7 borrow this from pro slavers 1800-1861

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Smiling Jack posted:

didn't the anti-slavery people have the same idea

new anti-slavery states getting added to the union was one of the main reasons for Bleeding Kansas

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_Power

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I mean, this is assuming that PR officially petitions for statehood, which is not a guarantee.

Didnt obama want to statehood PR early in 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Numlock posted:

Can the US just cut PR loose?

IE: submit a petition for state hood before 2022 or congratulations you are now your own country?

We need to keep PR to ensure carribean dominance