Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before but Fox as a whole is pretty biased towards the right, I think we can agree on that. How is their polling considered super accurate? Is it because Murdoch et al have no control over that branch? The same with some of fox news' employees who push back against the narrative.

Is it al to remove the idea of bias?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I thought Nadler was pretty solid? Is his dislike of Trump shining through too much?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Ok it's not clear to me, why is Schiff now taking over? Did Nadler get rattled?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Arturo Ui posted:

i mean would you want to do this poo poo for 6 hours straight

Oh no I wouldn't, but it's just that some Republican dick got real angry at him and now he's turning over to Schiff. If he's just like, fuckit I'm done for today, fair enough.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I fecking despise the writing style of that article. It makes a red mist appear before my eyes. It's so...aaagh.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Rust Martialis posted:

"Hiking the Appalachian Trail"

Or the Trump only 'Tallahasee Trail'. It's amazing that instead of surrounding himself with legit crime doers that are able to cover everything up because they've been doing this for so long, Trump managed to get so many fools in his little inner circle that he managed to get both Manafort and Roger Stone, who were both lifetime criminals with tons of relevant experience, arrested.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

So is there a reason beyond, hey I have a book coming out, that Bolton's manuscript went to the white house at this moment in the trial? I mean I understand he's a ghoul, but I was also pretty sure he was a party (as in Repub) mainstay that never wavered? Did Trump sour him this badly that he wants to sink president deals?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

He must have been watching a different Alan Dershowitz than most constitutional lawyers then :?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I bet McConnel wishes he was an actual turtle now, at least he could hide until this all blows over. You'd think they can't get around calling witnesses now right?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Wow, I know that we're not supposed to empty quote but I did not expect this from Chuck Schumer...this is actually sound bite worthy :O

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Aren't most Republican senators also some form of lawyer? Are they just barely holding party discipline or are we in here overstating how stupid the WH council has been?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

The only thing the majority Americans have agreed on for the first time in who knows how many years is 'yes we should see witnesses' even 'convict and remove' is over 50% and McConnell is just going to poo poo on that? He can't be half as confident as he's showing.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

RBA Starblade posted:

Why wouldn't he be? The chuds will fall in line, as ever.

But the people won't.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Taerkar posted:

They're strongly relying upon most of that >50% being in the parts of the country that have less than 50% of the say in voting.

I can see this point, but that's a very risky bet. I'll just say that I hope justice wins out.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Rosalind posted:

They passed a tax bill that like 80% of Americans didn't want. It was the most unpopular piece of legislation to ever be signed into law since the advent of modern polling on major piece of legislation I'm pretty sure.

And didn't they have the shittest repub midterms in a while after?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Framboise posted:

This comes to mind from the night they voted for no witnesses.
https://youtu.be/BOooUVVh1K8

I like Chris Cuomo, I like him better than Tapper but I guess I only get him in bite sized chunks like this. He might actually be bad.