Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

eke out posted:

extremely strong "i wish i was anywhere but here" energy from today's witnesses

I'd be uncomfortable too if the Army was monitoring my security and prepared to move me and family following the testimony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Macaroni Surprise posted:

Godfather 2 led me to believe this would be much more interesting.

So what you're saying is that this testimony is ... lacking pizzazz?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

So wait, Volker was a GOP requested witness, right? And he's demolishing their neat little conspiracy theory? This is amazing.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Only way it could go worse for GOP would be Volker going "yeah I lied at the request of the POTUS"

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1196900745162956811

This is truly something else.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

im gonna go with "social media person is too dumb to understand Volker is a GOP witness" on this one

I think with the GOP it's actually fair to assume the complete opposite of Hanlon's Razor. "Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by malice"

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Going full TVIV on this because :tviv: :tviv: :tviv:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

:emptyquote:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

No way today tops yesterday.

*Today easily tops yesterday*

Ah! Well, nevertheless,

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

"you can tell the Kardashians you tried" :stare:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Charlz Guybon posted:

So, what is the wildest, most damning thing that could reasonably be on these tapes?

:pisstape:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I like how #MerryImpeachmas and #ImpeachmentDay are top 2 trending hashtags on twitter right now. It must be driving him nuts.