Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

It’s 2019 and I don’t know how to post pictures on the wrestling forum, so maybe somebody could help me out.
One of my all time favourite images is of Roman on the ramp after beating Taker at Wrestlemania whatever. They had this cool purple lighting going on, which combined with the incredible stage and loving fireworks blowing up in the background resulted in this one amazing shot. The context of the moment wasn’t great, but good god that image was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Totally. That’s good poo poo.