Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Nah. Miles seemed way to fake hippyish to be that weird about pronouns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

i hope it’s on a boat or in a cult commune

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I too am very clever

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Rogan spent quite a lot of money on a T1 setup for Quake 3.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

the only reason she was able to destroy it was because Bron violated basically every possible insurance or loan agreement he had with the french government by putting in an override on the safety cage, which - frankly - the french government probably wouldn't bother to sue him, they'd just have him killed.

not necessarily a moral outcome but certainly an understandable move for them in this instance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I thought they’d bought the whole series for 420m and that included the original film. Rights are weird.