Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Human Tornada posted:

Daniel Craig is completely unconvincing as an American and his ridiculous accent was the worst part of Knives Out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You making this post is the worst part of Knives Out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Movie good. The elite and their hangers-on deserve the guillotine. Next one will also be good I hope.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I rewatched both Knives Out and Glass Onion last weekend and one thing I noticed was that each opening portends the climax of each movie.

In Knives Out, Marta tells Harlan that she isn't trying to beat him (at Go) she's just trying to make pretty patterns, and ultimately she "wins" not by plotting out a plan but by doing what comes naturally, trying to save Fran.

In Glass Onion, Helen "beats" the puzzle box and Miles by cutting through the bullshit and smashing things.

Of course I could be reaching but I want to see if this holds true in whatever the next one is.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

ruddiger posted:

Glass Onion was on par with The Menu and both would make for a very boring double feature.

If I wanted a boring double feature I'd read two of your posts.