Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Don’t forget, pubs, if you want full access to the forums including to our super sekret planning thread you have to buy archives and platinum! :10bux::10bux::10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

And a non-noob AV :eng101:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Wait when did lowtax add that requirement? When I joined (‘07 rip I’m old) the raiding forum was just locked behind plat and archives.

I mean whatever if it keeps cheapass pubbie trash out but ugh.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I think it was sometime around :spinegate: and the plat emoji.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
Plat and archives also just make you better than other users :science:, better spend that :20bux:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
wait so was there already a significant number of goons in P&W or did this guy inadvertently spur a goonrush?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
We managed to herd enough goon-cats to get 130-ish votes for BLACK Lives Matter, so there's been a sizable amount of goons already kicking over fashy sand castles and making GBS threads in their safe space.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Why are these pubbies talking about jazz? It's okay music. Or are they talking about the Queen album?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Xelkelvos posted:

Why are these pubbies talking about jazz? It's okay music. Or are they talking about the Queen album?

Jazz is the Goon running the P&W group.

In before :thejoke:

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Who the gently caress is Jazz? Marx is our leader. We have always been at war with TCM.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

But seriously, Marx runs the show. Or is it marxalot? There's too many drat commies.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

So some of the pubbies recently discovered our dead comedy forum and tried to report us for extorting real money in exchange for game advantages (ie. Requiring an SA account when you apply for the alliance), implying that we're profiting from people joining the alliance.

Their current idea of a clever trolling attempt is to respond to GOON posts/comments with "9.95".

Consider this post my official request for my cut of the SpineFund.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

plot twist; he's now informing us of rampant sexualization of children and other degenerate behavior on discord from a member of his alliance ingame.

J4G hero?

Truly the j4g hero SA deserves

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Hello Comphoto, for just 99.99$ I'll get you an account in any goon-group in any game you like. Just buy a Platinum Upgrade here and PM me.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
op is a rereg calling it

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Small Gay Planet posted:

op is a rereg calling it

I'm pretty sure they're not, it took a bit of pushing by us in discord to get him to reg.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
what did they do to get the pubbie treatment

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Remora posted:

:goonsay: Jennifer Government was the book. NationStates was the game.

I liked the book and I played the lovely game for a while. This thread has been somewhat fun so hell, might as well try the new game. Someone drop the link again.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Xelkelvos posted:

Note that we are still considered a "dumb micro" despite being ranked 7th in total Alliance strength (out of 300 or something) with 140 members (3rd)

The average micro is 140? I thought it was 100. This is very concerning.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I unironically love reading this poo poo and it warms my heart that it's still happening in 2019.

:patriot:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:great:

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

ChubbyChecker posted:

I liked the book and I played the lovely game for a while. This thread has been somewhat fun so hell, might as well try the new game. Someone drop the link again.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:tipshat:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So I've read 6 pages of this and still don't know what this is.

So it's a browser game that goons make funny country names that piss people off. They want to be a part of the Goon alliance so they join the forums and are naturally poo poo on. That's all I got.

Is that it?

How do I contribute?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So I've read 6 pages of this and still don't know what this is.

So it's a browser game that goons make funny country names that piss people off. They want to be a part of the Goon alliance so they join the forums and are naturally poo poo on. That's all I got.

Is that it?

How do I contribute?

Tons of the people in the game are alt-right imbeciles roleplaying their usual fascist dumbfuckery. Goons are trolling them by outplaying them despite being new to the game (which isn't hard because chuds are loving stupid). Goons are also using LGBT and communist imagery to trigger them to the point that many bans have gone out for real life threats and other such things chuds do when they feel threatened.

Basically it's massive oldschool Goon trolling mashed up with newschool Goon values. A potent combo.

There's a thread in the MMO HMO that'll tell you how to participate if you want to.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I think it's really funny these alt-right guys have self-owned by making this into a thing that got the attention of more goons who are absolutely gonna roll into this game for the express purpose of trolling them

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Skypie posted:

I think it's really funny these alt-right guys have self-owned by making this into a thing that got the attention of more goons who are absolutely gonna roll into this game for the express purpose of trolling them

No kidding. I made a nation about when the MMO HMO thread started but never did anything with it. I might now because drat is this good drama.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Skypie posted:

They are very dumb, to the point where they're getting obviously baited.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Ok I'm gonna play this; how do i need to roll to play with goons

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

You make a thread in GBS with your name, nation ID, reason for joining, and your favourite anime.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The OP is not specially abled I am sorry I implied otherwise and in the process insulted those who are actually retarded. I was not trying to be abelist ):

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

name matches up

Comphoto
Nov 20, 2019

bird with big dick posted:

Just say sailor moon so everyone knows you’re a creep right up front

I mean I did choose one punch because that's one of the few anime out there that isn't complete garbage, however sailor moon is a classic, (didn't really get into it though) and if we're talking classics I'd say speed racer 😅

Comphoto
Nov 20, 2019

DoctorStrangelove posted:

You're in! Congratulations! Also which season of One Punch Man do you prefer?

Honestly hard to say but season 1, season 2 was just frustrating at how saitama had no clue what was happening with the other heroes but it showed how little he's respected when he can end it in a second

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Holy poo poo what a miracle the OP came back.

Comphoto
Nov 20, 2019

Deadmeat5150 posted:

This guy got banned because of the stupid baseball sidegame that is basically a machine for printing money. That's how stupid the pubbies are in this dumb 90's browser game.

Funny how that's the dude who called himself "dad" and his harassing me because I'm a communist was one of the reasons I left the original alliance 🤣

Comphoto
Nov 20, 2019

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Holy poo poo what a miracle the OP came back.

Honestly I'm not used to forums so I didn't even check that there were other pages 😅

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Only through constant sacrifice is the Sacred Spine strengthened