Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

great big cardboard tube posted:

Our dead gay forum needs more new blood, I say we accept this guy as one of our own rather than ridicule him

The gently caress? I thought this was a crip forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

blight rhino posted:

i pushed my penis against the monitor to no avail. step 2?

Step 2: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The Shortest Path posted:

Yeah I'm not at liberty to disclose details but it's, uh, bad.

Cmon we need an expose on this poo poo.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I Brake For MILFs posted:

As a GOON, I never really felt like a cancer. We are more like the polio of the internet.

Given this poo poo it's almost like goons have become the immune system of the internet.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Xelkelvos posted:

Why are these pubbies talking about jazz? It's okay music. Or are they talking about the Queen album?

Jazz is the Goon running the P&W group.

In before :thejoke:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So I've read 6 pages of this and still don't know what this is.

So it's a browser game that goons make funny country names that piss people off. They want to be a part of the Goon alliance so they join the forums and are naturally poo poo on. That's all I got.

Is that it?

How do I contribute?

Tons of the people in the game are alt-right imbeciles roleplaying their usual fascist dumbfuckery. Goons are trolling them by outplaying them despite being new to the game (which isn't hard because chuds are loving stupid). Goons are also using LGBT and communist imagery to trigger them to the point that many bans have gone out for real life threats and other such things chuds do when they feel threatened.

Basically it's massive oldschool Goon trolling mashed up with newschool Goon values. A potent combo.

There's a thread in the MMO HMO that'll tell you how to participate if you want to.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Skypie posted:

I think it's really funny these alt-right guys have self-owned by making this into a thing that got the attention of more goons who are absolutely gonna roll into this game for the express purpose of trolling them

No kidding. I made a nation about when the MMO HMO thread started but never did anything with it. I might now because drat is this good drama.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This thread is great and keeps giving. Reminds me of when I was a J4G in high school for Astro Empires. Good (actually bad) times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

No clue what the deets were back then. I regged, got in, then never touched it again.

But yeah I'm basically a '19. But I was a space goon a decade or so ago.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 26, 2019