Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Falling down from something really, really tall while shouting "nooooooooo", but you're not an 80s movie-villain; you're just a regular guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Cigarettes.

super sweet best pal

Being immortal and trapped for thousands of years somewhere only to get stabbed by a random jerk with an immortal slaying sword right after you escape.

cda

by Hand Knit
i deosnt really matter how you die, but when you do, tell people "see you later"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

drowning in a flood from excessive rain on ur wedding day

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

turning ninety-eight winning the lottery and dying the next day
or choking to death on a fly in ur glass of chardonay

e: dammit nut beat me

nut

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

turning ninety-eight winning the lottery and dying the next day
or choking to death on a fly in ur glass of chardonay

e: dammit nut beat me

dies right after someone else has with no one around to hear u say "first"

death sext

I'm a big fan of nature punishing the hubris of man, so I plan to go out drowning in the very same bowl of vinegar and dish soap I set out for the fruit flies

"You'll take my bananas over my dead body"

"hehe"

death sext fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Nov 20, 2019

nut

death sext posted:

I'm a big fan of nature punishing the hubris of man, so I plan to go out drowning in the very same bowl of vinegar and dish soap I set out for the fruit flies

"You'll take my bananas over my dead body"

"hehe"

ritual sacrificed into a baking soda volcano to take first prize at grade 8 science fair

death sext

nut posted:

ritual sacrificed into a baking soda volcano to take first prize at grade 8 science fair

pre:
      +
------------
|    RIP   |
|BE"LAVA"ED|
| DAUGHTER |
|__________|

Heather Papps

hello friend

Grandmother of Five posted:

Falling down from something really, really tall while shouting "nooooooooo", but you're not an 80s movie-villain; you're just a regular guy

but then you land in a dumpster filled with mattresses

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

but then you land in a dumpster filled with mattresses

then someone tosses a cigar butt into the dumpster and you get burnt, really bad

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

then someone tosses a cigar butt into the dumpster and you get burnt, really bad

but then it starts raining and the fire goes out so you live

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

but then it starts raining and the fire goes out so you live

but then lightning strikes and you get hurt by it really bad and die

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

but then lightning strikes and you get hurt by it really bad and die

BUT THAN the drs at the hospital save u

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

BUT THAN the drs at the hospital save u

40 years later a book falls off a shelf and hits you just right and you die, instantly

google THIS

A creature made of molten metal falling into a pool of hands giving the thumbs up.

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

A creature made of molten metal falling into a pool of hands giving the thumbs up.

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i dont think most people are "understanding" the premise of this thread, which is: ways to be ironic while you're dying, not ways which, if you died in them, would demonstrate the quality of irony.

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
lone survivor of an expedition after an alpine climbing accident. survived 3 weeks by eating my own frostbitten toes, and lost 60% of my body weight. dragged self back to base camp with a broken femur and punctured lung.

write a book detailing the experience. during first book signing, accidentally crushed to death by a falling stack of my own books

cda

by Hand Knit
way to be ironic while you're dying: [while under a guillotine] "I love getting my head chopped off"

way in which, if you died in it, would demonstrate the quality of irony: you are walking down the street when you see the angel of death walking in the other direction. as you pass, he gives you a weird look. quickly, you run to the court of solomon and petition him for a boon. "i love boons" he says, "you're gonna totally get booned" and you say "boon me for the following reason: i was walking down the street and the angel of death gave me this weird look, and i think it means he's gonna kill me. i gotta get out of here. get me the hell out of here with a magic whirlwind." and solomon says "no prob. i'll send you to india, consider yourself booned." so then later, solomon is still in his court, and the angel of death walks in, and solomon is all "what the hell man, one of my subjects was in here earlier, saying you were giving him stink-eye, what's up with that? don't gently caress with my subjects" and the angel of death says "i wasn't loving with him, he was loving with me! i got a message that morning saying i have to kill him in india, and then I saw him walking down the street here. i was like woah, i don't care how fast he runs, there's no way he's getting to india on time."

----------------

canyoneer

cda posted:

i dont think most people are "understanding" the premise of this thread, which is: ways to be ironic while you're dying, not ways which, if you died in them, would demonstrate the quality of irony.

as we're trapped in the burning car, inhaling big gulps of hot black smoke, i plug in the aux cable to the stereo and play "all star" by smashmouth

cda

by Hand Knit

canyoneer posted:

as we're trapped in the burning car, inhaling big gulps of hot black smoke, i plug in the aux cable to the stereo and play "all star" by smashmouth

ther e ya go

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
gas chamber selfie

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

lactose intolerant but a cow kicks me to death, despite my lifelong veganism

google THIS

Doing the Electric Slide down the Green Mile.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dying of food poisoning when you're the caboose in a human centipede

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

So, like, you how after you die, everything lets go and your body shits itself? That happens but after you died of constipation.

Rinzla

Shaking your fist at the bad driver that side swiped you, only to look back at the road and smash into the back of a manure truck.

cda

by Hand Knit
Doing the "Quote from man stabbed: What are you gonna do, stab me?" bit, only you are getting murdered by a man with a machine gun

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"What are you gonna do, save me?" -stabbed man
"No." -ironic EMT

canyoneer

"you expect me to die?"
"no, Mr bond, i expect you to
wait damnit that was going to be so cool"

nut

dying from a grenade while bruno mars just sits there shrugging

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

google THIS

nut posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

finally murdering your lifelong foe, the villainous Count Dracula, but then choking to death while eating from the stash of chocolate breakfast cereal you stole from his crypt

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

super sweet best pal

Heart attack from the shock of dying in a video game.

canyoneer

super sweet best pal posted:

Heart attack from the shock of dying in a video game.

ems kneels over my dead body to check my pulse, then squats over me to teabag my corpse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
An alcoholic crushed by a barrel of aged whiskey.