Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Looks like a poor man's Enter the Gungeon. I'll pass, and I've downvoted this thread for good measure.

Quite honestly this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Good news the vlambeer people arent involved with this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just booted this up and remembered it runs like rear end and the screen shakes everywhere

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, after looping the game multiple times, getting every cheevo except beating the police boss, a couple top 50 and one top 10 daily when those still worked, and playing for 200ish hours i 've determined this game is really bad. hope everyone appreciates my discovery.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

All the levels look the same except the hudeous purple outline what gives. Yes I type ed /loaf. /loaf mod

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Pick up 3 bones in 1-1 1-2 and 1-3 and throw them at the big skull in 1-3. Also go to the old pizza sewer . That's the main new stuff I've found so far

Epig

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GorfZaplen posted:

I looped on this mod and the new content dries up completely by the time you reach the palace. The labs are crazy though, there are mutants pouring over the walls and it was really stressful. Hopefully they keep adding content, it'd be cool to have an extended jungle or something.

The jungle is awful and i lucked thru ut the first time I accidentally got to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

same. ive also never run into that flower again in all my runs

iirc you have to pick the hp up mutation for it to spawn and i figured out that was actually a newb trap mutation after the first couple games