Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

it's a living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

agile is quickly becoming the bitcoin-blockchain of vague poo poo that sounds tech-y

great for cargo culting a development process (see we do standups, we sprint plan, story points!, i click the jira buttons) so a team that achieves very little of actual value can be shown as being active and doing stuff

there's no real standard or definition so it is up to the managers to pick the easy parts and skip actual understanding and measurement/self-reflection process

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

pls dont post our corporate slide deck!!!

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

'what kind of product do you make'
agile developer, coyly, "I don't know"

don't doxx my work thing

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Kempy posted:

three months behind schedule is our 'ahead of schedule'

the mythical month-man