Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
scrum manifesto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
a subcategory of fails

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wait, it's actually a thing you buy? like a discrete product? or is it like one of those self help scams?

does tony robbins sell agile? does dr. phil?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

agile is stupid but trello is useful for irl poo poo

johnny, can you please tell me more? i’d unironically like to get more organized at work so something that works for non-computer touchers would be good.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this is now a serious thread. please help me i’m some species of functioning idiot but it’ll all come apart at the seams any time now.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

qirex posted:

congratulations, you're now the scrum master

first i lead the scrum then i feed your mum

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jimmyjams posted:

misread as "cum master"

daddy's scrummies

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*points to the word on the screen*

“ajeeeelay”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

back in my day we didn’t need prescriptions like some baby asking pretty please for its binky. we’d walk into the apothecary, look the barber in the eye and say “sir i’m hear to buy that bottle of laudnum from you” and he’d sell it to me and i’d thank him for it! then i’d shake his hand before going off to find my fainting couch in the parlor.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i need a pill that will give me lots of energy and make me feel happy all the time. which one is that?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

no no no. i’ve seen those pills. there’s this one big like movie theater thing downtown and you go there on sundays and there’s a doctor wearing a long black dress and people line up and he puts a big white pill on everybody’s tongue.

i can’t go there anymore though because they got all bent out of shape when i raided the take a penny leave a penny tray that was getting passed around.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

DaTroof posted:

as long as you're not an rear end in a top hat about it

hard pass.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

so is “synergy” out then or what?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hey, i’m just asking questions here.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s like that scene in indiana jones and the last crusade where he had to choose the correct cup as the holy grail.

in this case i’m gonna say that the real agile representation is top row, second from the right because it’s not actually showing any kind of process

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

alexandriao posted:

double lol because it looks exactly like the Waterfall development methodology

e: almost like all the development methodologies are basically the loving same which is:

1) find out what you need to do
2) do that
3) make sure you didn't gently caress something up
4) you're done until someone else does something

for real. how is that stuff different from how any rational person or people would do something?

“before agile, we had it all wrong. we kept missing goals because all we were doing was standing around playing soggy cracker. agile changed my life!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the only quality release you can count on is the one which leads to the peace of the grave