Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

i just use 4 column trellos: "someday", "this week", "in progress" and "done". move things from someday to this week once a week, then work out of there.

i am very bad at organizing and any advice past that which i would give you would likely be flawed + cause me to get mocked

but thats a start

same but my four columns are haven’t even started yet, i need to do something more, i am waiting for someone else to take the next step, and done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

we just paid a consultant a p deece seven figgies to wave the magic agile wand and now we’re agile. i haven’t noticed anything different though.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

it’s because software is more difficult than lesser engineering disciplines, like mechanical engineering, op

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

facebook is more difficult and far more important than the first mass produced fossil-fuelled powered car

correct. that car didn’t singlehandedly put the orange man in office.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Methanar posted:

I loving hate software