Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Boxturret posted:

i like to think ross is having a fulfilling life in prison and his mother is just making up all these posts buy him

Buy him? I thought he was free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

shackleford posted:

213 Encouraging others to refuse to work, or to participate in a work stoppage.

hypothetical high severity inmate did nothing wrong

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

the proposed rules would punish inmates for "directing others to [use social media] on their behalf"
so ross's mom can roleplay as him as much as she wants but if ross tells her what to post (or maybe if the warden decides he feels like he's telling her what to post), ross gets hosed for it

I don't think that'd be legal, not that it would be easy to do anything about it as prisoners have no rights or recourse in america

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Escape From Noise posted:

Buy him? I thought he was free!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Boxturret posted:

i like to think ross is having a fulfilling life in prison and his mother is just making up all these posts buy him

buy him?? but its free ross!?

e: :negative:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Carthag Tuek posted:

buy him?? but its free ross!?

e: :negative:

Don't worry! There will be plenty of free Ross to go around!

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Escape From Noise posted:

Don't worry! There will be plenty of free Ross to go around!

i got a free julian assange with my free ross :3:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
I can't believe that Ross's constitutional right to free speech is being violated and that our constitutional right to a free Ross is likewise being violated.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
also without a free ross we do not have a free society because one can be imprisoned for just making a website about illegal drugs and murder for hire

...wait a minute

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hammerite posted:

I can't believe that Ross's constitutional right to free speech is being violated and that our constitutional right to a free Ross is likewise being violated.

I Have No Ross, and I Must Free

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
free(ross)

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Ross-after-free

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
be careful not to double free ross

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
(in Captain Peacock voice) Are you free, Mr. Ulbricht?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
free as in ross

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
I’m Roger Ver, long time Bitcoin advocate and investor. Today I’m at the Roger Ver world headquarters in custody. I had a nice chat with the Roger Ver CEO, Roger Ver, about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks and lawyers. I’m sure that all the current tax problems with Roger Ver are being caused by the traditional taxation system, not because of a lack of taxes paid by Roger Ver. The traditional taxation partners that Roger Ver needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Roger Ver economy. The people that make up the Roger Ver team are hard at work establishing additional taxation partners, that eventually will make dealing with Roger Ver easier for all their tax agencies around the world. For now, I hope that everyone will continue working on Roger Ver projects that will help make Roger Ver’s world a better place.

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Kellner, da ist ein scheussliches Biest in meiner Suppe.

Shumagorath posted:

Ross-after-free

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

divabot posted:

I’m Roger Ver, long time Bitcoin advocate and investor. Today I’m at the Roger Ver world headquarters in custody. I had a nice chat with the Roger Ver CEO, Roger Ver, about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks and lawyers. I’m sure that all the current tax problems with Roger Ver are being caused by the traditional taxation system, not because of a lack of taxes paid by Roger Ver. The traditional taxation partners that Roger Ver needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Roger Ver economy. The people that make up the Roger Ver team are hard at work establishing additional taxation partners, that eventually will make dealing with Roger Ver easier for all their tax agencies around the world. For now, I hope that everyone will continue working on Roger Ver projects that will help make Roger Ver’s world a better place.

expose him immediately!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i kinda like that they put "confiscate contraband" on there as a punishment, like "yeah we know you guys all have secret contraband and we'll pretend we didn't see it unless you break the rules"

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

divabot posted:

i always knew there was something shady about you

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

is there an inmate numver for roger

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

yeah, zero

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
amy and I wrote up the late-season call back to one of early season buttcoin's favourite characters, the libertarian who suddenly decides he knows more about tax law than his own goddamn lawyers

...!
Oct 5, 2003

divabot:eightbux: posted:

Craig Wright has to put up another £1 million for bitcoin developers’ legal fees after his attempt to force them to reassign allegedly-hacked bitcoins to him failed.

whoa i have done no such thing, :gerard:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Craig is short for Craigert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
satoshi...!