Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

TwoPair posted:

[Ryan Choi] exists, does science, and comprehends shrinking technology so that he can (I highly suspect) join the Legends as the new Atom when Routh leaves.
I also suspect that Choi will be a whiz with the shrinking tech, but isn't going to build a suit of Iron Man style power armor to go with it, like Palmer did. If the new Atom's equipment is just a size-altering belt-buckle, then that solves the problem of Ray's armor being so powerful that it has to constantly be written out of episodes. That'd probably help the effects budget a bit too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
I'm hoping that Lex Luthor being a good guy is actually genuine, maybe with Ollie/Spectre changing him as a parting gift...

... Only for the Superfriends, who don't know this, to be so paranoid and distrustful of heroic Lex that they keep treating him as a threat. Then he becomes evil entirely because the heroes that were his best friends, in his memory, have suddenly changed and now scare him. Oops.