Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

C-SPAM: the 40 year old upper middle class liberal forum

C-SPAM: milquetoast trash who are enabling neonazis and klan types

C-SPAM: libs who punishes leftists

C-SPAM: insane braindead nonsense

C-SPAM: cannot handle any criticism at all of neoliberalism

C-SPAM: debate is allowed and encouraged, but only as long as you agree with liberals

C-SPAM: performative extremist olympics

C-SPAM: There’s no NEED for all the rancor

C-SPAM: fine folks on both sides

C-SPAM: pharma reps who opposes M4A because it would hurt capital

C-SPAM: a dozen individuals that constantly act like dipshits no matter where they post

C-SPAM: mining in the content mines for your comrades

C-SPAM: the ghetto where all the riffraff have been herded so that decent people can chant "better things aren't possible" in peace

C-SPAM: sociopathic nazi collaborators

C-SPAM: liberalism is nazi collaboration

C-SPAM: safe space for cis neoliberals who pat each other on the back about how wonky and smart they are

C-SPAM: a handful of tremendous assholes who are terrible no matter what forum they post in

C-SPAM: call your grandma and pet your cats

C-SPAM: i am not even going to bother reading the rest of this post

C-SPAM: I murmur as poo poo runs down my leg

C-SPAM: Bernie Would Have Won

C-SPAM: liberal disinformation

C-SPAM: might be time for an internet break, buddy

C-SPAM: may i interest you in the immortal science of dialectical materialism?

C-SPAM: serious angry leftist posting

C-SPAM: the best ironic nihilism funny politics posting

C-SPAM: grandma's dog that smells bad and vomits on the carpet but always likes to lay down at your feet

C-SPAM: torrent of gloats, passive aggressive whining and arzying that is endemically cyclical to its cyclonic pull

C-SPAM: part of a much larger ongoing problem

C-SPAM: the warning signs are right there

C-SPAM: classic loving funny politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

CSPAM: Today we celebrate life, a very sacred part of life. I remember when I used to walk down my old neighborhood in Brooklyn. That was before the Dodgers went to Los Angeles, which was the worst thing. The worst thing that ever happened and I don't know why we let them do that. I mean nowadays, there is no pride. You don't know who owns what team, you don't know who's playing for what today. They're here one day, and they're gone the next day. It's a terrible thing. I remember when the Dodgers played the Yankees and that ticket was good for 10 years. Now, you go to the stadium and you look out on the field and you see the Red Sox, you see the Orioles, you see the Cleveland Indians, you see everything but you don't see the Yankees playing the Red Sox. OK, I'm getting a little bit off the track here, but let me not take any more of your time. Oh, by the way, that free-agency crap, that really gets me, they spend $2 million here, $12 million there, what's so free about that free agency? I can't take that anymore. Okay, let me just make my point here and that is all in all, it's not so bad. When it's good, it's good. If it doesn't feel right, just say no. There's always tomorrow. There's always tomorrow. It could be worse. Now, let's just thank God you have your arms, you have your legs. Let's eat.