Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"this forum is dedicated to the brave mujaheddin fighters of afghanistan" is the only c-spam title i recognize

also d&d is hong kong, we're china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

WrightOfWay posted:

C-SPAM: Death To America

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rename c-spam to the shitpostin' kibbutz

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Feral Integral posted:

cspam: a d&d subforum

never

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

CCCP-Spam: Do you want to know how I killed these tsars?

this is very good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

How the Hell are you Going to Pay for Universal Posting?

Better Posts Aren't Possible

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

C-SPAM: She put them in chains, the government put them on slave quarters, put them on auction blocks, put them in cotton field, put them in inferior schools, put them in substandard housing, put them in scientific experiments, put them in the lowest paying jobs, put them outside the equal protection of the law, kept them out of their racist bastions of higher education and locked them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing "God Bless America". No, no, no, not God Bless America. God drat America — that's in the Bible — for killing innocent people. God drat America, for treating our citizens as less than human. God drat America, as long as she tries to act like she is God, and she is supreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

ok, tallying these into the OP as its the most emptyquoted subtitle so far

hurry and change it to mine