Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

shame on an IGA posted:

A 30 minute EHS training video about the right way to jump on and off of moving trains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx57jVGfso

God drat, I only made it 8 minutes through, and the thing that impresses me most is how un-OSHA all of the stunt work is. Like, jumping off a rail car into a sign post/tiny stunt mat/platform wall/etc (Edit: forgot the attaching air lines between cars when they suddenly begin moving). Obviously this guy knows how to do things properly but a lot of the stunts seems like they're fractions of a second away from actually being real injuries :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

This may be Die :thejoke:, but please tell me this is from the Die Zwiebel or something equivalent?

Nenonen posted:

Unfortunately(..?), it's a work by Erwin Wurm so I wouldn't expect it to drive as is. Not that automotive industry shouldn't buy these designs, his works look practical compared to Tesla Truck.

This is what happens when you let the summer sun heat up your Brietle.