Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Some gigantic forging action for your viewing pleasure, with shades of... Alien 3? Quake? The size of the place and the relatively few people there give me that vibe for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEoZqj53QyM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Zopotantor posted:

And then... there's this guy, doing the exact same thing (and quite skillfully!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAdyOPbOEg

No arguing about the skills, but how come he doesn't have a riser? Kinda figured that was good practice, if not necessary.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

razak posted:

a) Decapitation
b) Rigor mortis
c) Decomposition
d) Dependent lividity
e) Pulseless, apneic patient in a multi-casualty incident where system resources are required for the stabilization of living patients
f) Pulseless, apneic patient with an injury not compatible with life (with the exception of an obviously pregnant female where resuscitation attempts should be initiated and the patient transported to the nearest appropriate facility)
g) The EMS provider has terminated resuscitation per the Termination of Resuscitation Protocol.

Death metal song titles getting much more descriptive.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Whoo boy, he's turning a lot of air on those.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Nocheez posted:

Has anyone done a calculation to see whereabouts that thing would be heading? Is it possible to hit anything in our solar system (I understand how tiny the odds of that are)?

Millennia in the future, an alien invasion force arrives to a burned-out Earth, looking to avenge the unprovoked attack in the form of a manhole cover which hit one of their colonies at near-relativistic speed.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Final scenes of Beyond Thunderdome looking remastered.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Asimo posted:

the included "safety goggles" did absolutely nothing

Didn't expect to run into Rainier Wolfcastle itt.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

OSHA IV: He got chemical burns on his wiener.

Would foreskin have been appropriate P(P)PE?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I wonder if anybody ever bothered estimating the number of fingers per capita. I bet Russia's would be on the bottom of the range.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Tim Thomas posted:

are you willing to bet your life on it

Pretty glad that my own semiconductor career arc path went photo --> integration --> gtfo.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Noslo posted:

My issue with motorcycles is that you can do everything right and still be killed instantly when some dipshit isn't paying attention.

That is exactly right, and the biggest reason I stopped riding. I loved my Triumph, but it was an invisible speck compared to nearly everything on the road. The thrill is not worth the risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

https://twitter.com/dakar/status/1217077657013063682