Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Nude posted:

Lastly:
Mod edit: Just as a reminder link and :nws: stuff that show obvious death occurring. Gratuitous gore will not be allowed.

Hi can you speak a little more about the decision-making process, and speak about who contributed to this process so that we have perhaps a slightly better understanding of this forum?

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Nov 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I've been watching this Mark Novak guy rehabilitate some guns:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM86hA7E1y3vOJuzdqCXh1Q

that's his channel, the "anvil" series is there the magic happens

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

oh christ this reminds me of the video i saw where a crazy bastard I know fires a real select fire assault rifle in automatic while cruising down a slope on a longboard

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

spookykid posted:

Like I said in the edit to my last post, the BATFE has basically said "enough, we're done here" to the manufacturers and distributors of this stuff, and they're coming down HARD on the most egregious.

there's been a crunch in the civilian sector too, its my understanding that automatic weapons matches are being scrutinized by insurance and are so limited that most agencies insist the machineguns be locked in a kind of chain or bracketed harness.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sagebrush posted:

do people do this poo poo for any gun other than AR-15s? or is it entirely tacticool militiaman look at me with my pretend M-16 bullshit

i've seen unfinished AKs in this form as well as glocks. If you can pay the necessary taxes* you can take an old deactivated machinegun and weld it back together.

here's a video of someone's STG-44 reweld, they explain its rare provenance and speak a little bit about how they managed to get the gun working again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-SkORwN-Ac

*e: it's a little more involved than just paying taxes but the rest is getting background checks, filing paperwork and waiting

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Feb 1, 2021

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

"its just thin metallic film balloons full of noble gasses, what could possibly go wrong?"

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

what in the hell why am I learning this from the loving BBC

haven't those ancient sex freaks ruined enough now they run our loving media?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

found this when I went to a too fancy dinner at some hipster brewpub, what do you think that thing weighs?