Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I fell down a reddit rabbit hole earlier about the tunnel woman. Her house is apparently the one in the top left corner. The consensus is that she's almost definitely strayed outside of her property boundaries, almost certainly condemned her house as well as seriously affecting neighbouring houses.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Dec 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Scholtz posted:

Lmao that's a 0.25 acre lot, or 10,890 square feet. She's digging a tunnel/bunker in a ~100'x100' plot

She's not digging to make a bunker. She's digging a mine to find and extract 'the good rock' to build her castle.

And no, I'm not joking.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Ian_Fraser/status/1748700957297316209

oops

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm guessing this would be an OSHA incident?
https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1757538390583452152

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I saw this posted on a van forum:

quote:

Local van dweller clearly in the running for a Darwin Award. That's a household 4 way plug bank attached to a cable running from a house to a van, but no worries, it's been wrapped in tin foil and is sheltering from the rain under the safety of a bit of old rotten fence

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I found this image on randomwaffle, and it deserved to be posted here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001