Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

That's a weed burner, not a heater.

Seems a bit extreme bro, I just use a Bic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

chrisgt posted:

Well trying to save someone at your own peril is foolhardy anyway. The first thing they teach you in pretty much any level of responding is to survey the scene. If it isn't safe for you, don't go and add yourself to the count of people needing to be saved.

Yeah seriously never jump in. Friends dad was power washing his pool and knocked the washer in the pool with him electrocuting him and killing him instantly. His oldest son was in the driveway and thought he had a heart attack so he jumped in after him and died instantly also. loving tragic..........until like a year ago I found out the rest of his family are total CHUDS and now honestly it’s probably for the best.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I remember seeing something about the Korean War where there were dudes fighting in the cold all shot up not bleeding cause the blood was freezing. Then they get them back to the hospital to warm up and they suddenly start bleeding to death from 5 gunshot wounds.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

wesleywillis posted:

Well at least it lands back on its wheels so they can try again.

Ha ha ha these loving things are not heavy at all with 2 people. All you have to do is put it in neutral, lift the handlebars and put the front tires on. Then you both just walk to the back and pick up the rear and roll it in. Oh my god