Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Death Stranding (2019)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

drat, never seen something get skeletized by an arc flash before

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

quote:

The company confirmed the soda machine would not be used in future.

“my ‘i will not electrocute my employees with known faulty equipment’ t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the shirt”

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

wesleywillis posted:

Everyone knows, it was Big Sphere that killed him, not a fuckin "rocket accident".

Technically yes, he was killed by a big sphere.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Mr. Nice! posted:

If following proper safety precautions costs you $100k/yr on top of a loss of $100k/yr, you should not be in business.

:emptyquote:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

KoRMaK posted:

cool, my copy of Doom Eternal is here

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Ixian posted:

Today's Intercept headline is: "Is the Trump cult a death cult?" so, you know, maybe a little hyperbole going on here with the Kaiser thing (which was put out by one of the local unions).

Christianity's more or less a 2000 year old Jewish death cult so it's really not all that far off the mark.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Bad Munki posted:

https://i.imgur.com/iwCcrNx.mp4

Ohhhh, sorry, the answer was raise the plane

That’s a really big planer, drat.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Considering how much bigger Texas is than all of those other states, those numbers suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Or in video form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tScAyNaRdQ