Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
That guy would be the #1 seed on unlikable wrestling Twitter personalities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Hard choice, went Cornette because he just tweeted a few hours ago in defense of his latest racist joke.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Benoit nostalgia absolutely exists, not in the mainstream but in the dark corners of the internet.

Unrelated, I think ECW nostalgia has been milked dry by this point. All the good wrestlers are either dead, retired or Chris Jericho and nobody cares about the Tommy Dreamers of the world anymore. It helps that the "rebellious indie" niche has been satisfied a million times over, whereas only TNA and now AEW have really taken a crack at filling the "successor to WCW" market.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
At least order some garlic to keep him away.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Kenzo Suzuki's legacy to me is the time that Minoru Suzuki was doing an ad for a collectible card game, and when he pulled up Kenzo's card he said that he was just a guy and WWE only hired him because they wanted a Japanese guy.

Anyway, I voted O'Haire.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

ChrisBTY posted:

drat no I just want to know more about this card game.
Also Minoru Suzuki. The more I learn about him the more fascinating he becomes.

They might have just been trading cards. There's an hour-long 2-part video of him opening cards and commenting on them. There used to be a subtitled version, but I think those videos are gone. Here's part 1 of the unsubbed version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dITQllgdM3Q

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
AJ sucks but Snuka is a murderer.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Protest votes are for Trump supporters and Brexiteers, vote for the best (worst) candidate.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Inoki is cooler than Austin, it sucks that he's a fascist politician who was always a bad person.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Would love to see an argument for Steph other than "protest (read: I voted for Trump and Brexit) vote"

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
A vote for Triple H is a vote for child murder.

Just kidding, gently caress him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I'd like to propose that we re-open this tournament and indict Mauro for crimes against humanity. Exhibit A:

Edge & Christian posted:

MAURO: Adam Cole an avid gamer, also an expert in mind games and let's face it, that mind for strategy has made him the leader of his league of legends